Welcome to the CommCare Application ("App") Manager Course
This course will guide you through each of the modules and specific skills required for obtaining a CommCare Application Manager Certification Course. This course will walk you through a series of tutorials; depending upon the level of complexity needed, you will need to complete the appropriate number of modules. You can see a detailed list of everything you will need to know by visiting the App Building Certification Syllabus/Checklist.
Please read the App Manager Role Overview for more information about the role of an App Manager.
The pages below will take you to each module. Each module consists of:
- Learning Objectives - a list of what you will learn in the module
- Tutorials - step-by-step guides which will walk you through building your own application
- Review Points - key reminders of things that could be confusing or of particularly important points
- Exercises - extra activities or exercises to make sure you understand what is in the tutorial
- The Basics: CommCareHQ Overview and the App Builder (Levels I and II)
- Basic Form Building (Levels I and II)
- Advanced Form Building (Levels I and II)
- Case Management (Level II)
- Advanced App Building Features (Level II)
- Application Design (Level II)
Recent space activity
Add questions or comments below.