If you are a CommCare HQ user with Admin permissions to your project space, you can configure some overall project settings by clicking on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen or by selecting Settings from the Dashboard:
You will see a page with a number of different options:
Basic: Configure general settings for your project, including:
- Default Timezone - This will determine the timezone for all of your reports. Instructions are here.
Privacy and Security: Configure privacy and security settings for your project space
- Only accept secure submissions - CommCareHQ only accepts secure submissions to your project space. You can choose to disable this protection if your project does not require it. If you choose to disable this feature, it means that someone without credentials to your project could theoretically submit arbitary and possibly malicious forms to your project space. If you change this setting, you may need to rebuild and deploy any affected apps for the new setting to take effect. Known downsides to secure submissions:
- makes form submission slower in rare instances
- not compatible with admin-facilitated mobile user registration on feature phones
- incompatible with multimedia submissions
My Timezone: This feature allows you to view the reports in a different timezone from the reports default timezone. Details on the timezone configuration page.
Feature Previews: Before we invest in making certain product features generally available, we release them as Feature Previews to learn the following two things from usage data and qualitative feedback.
Data Forwarding: If you would like to capture the data on your own server in addition to CommCareHQ, you can forward all form submissions from CommCareHQ to a URL
Current Subscription: Overview of the active subscription plan, start date, end date, and basic usage summary.
Billing Information: Manage your organization's billing information.
Billing Statements: View and download all invoices associated with the project space.