Popular Help Content
- Follow instructions from part I and II 1 to 3 of the PTE below for copy/pasting the form into your domain.
- Decide if users will fill out their own PTA at the end of the training from paper or if supervisor/trainer or FM is doing that.
Go to the domain of your own application
Click on the ‘+’ to add a Module
- Name the module "PTA PTE" for example
Click on the ‘+’ to add a Form
Name the form “Post Training Evaluation” and hit “Save”
Go to “Advanced”
Upload the XForm that you just downloaded
Go to “Multimedia”
Click on “Multimedia Reference Checker”
Click on “Go to Bulk Upload”
Click “Select Files”
Select the MM file that you downloaded in part I above and click “Begin Upload”
Go do some burpees, it might take a while
Optional: Add a language/translations in case the users don’t understand any of the existing translations in the app (current translations are English, French, and Nyanja - for the Exchange only English)
Deploy a new build and download it on to the phones
- Note: If you're using Android, make sure that images are the right size in the app: 1. click on your application, 2. click 'settings', 3. click 'Android Settings', 4. set Auto-resize images to *None, 5. Deploy a new build, 6. Re-install the app (updating the app will not resize the image)
Let all users submit their PTE and check through the form export or submission by form report if everyone did so.
Part 3. Hide PTE from
Make sure you have module filtering set to 'on' under feature preview. Go to your project settings (click the orange button in the top right that has your project space name)
Go to "Feature Previews"
Tick the box for "module filtering"
Go back to your application in the application builder
Click on the "PTA PTE" module
- In 'settings' set module filter to 'false()'
- Deploy a new version with the comment that this version has PTA PTE module hidden to mobile users
- Note: you can unhide the module anytime in case you want to use it again, just remove the 'false()' from step 6
Part 4. Review results and discuss with the partner