Popular Help Content
- Recipients - Messages can be sent to a mobile worker (ex. a CHW) or a phone number stored in a case (ex. the beneficiary)
- Timed and Conditional Messages - Messages can be controlled and scheduled based on the state of a case (ex. the delivery date or whether a mother is high risk)
- Message Schedules: Multiple messages can be sent out on a schedule and repeated (ex. a weekly set of reminders for drug adherence).
- Simple Message - A simple text message can be sent that references information in the case (ex. the case's name)
- Interactive Survey - An interactive SMS survey (based on a form designed in CommCareHQ). This can be used to update or close a particular case
- Incoming Keywords - A user can initiate interaction with the system (ex. requesting a counselling message) by sending a message to the system
At the moment, if you're using Case Sharing for you application, there are some restrictions on which mobile workers can get sent a reminder. CommConnect can only send a reminder to the last user who modified the case. This means if a nurse and health worker are sharing a case, you won't be able to notify the nurse if a health worker identifies a high-risk patient and updates the case on their phone.