Popular Help Content
- Recipients - Messages can be sent to a mobile worker (ex. a CHW) or a phone number stored in a case (ex. the beneficiary)
- Timed and Conditional Messages - Messages can be controlled and scheduled based on the state of a case (ex. the delivery date or whether a mother is high risk)
- Message Schedules: Multiple messages can be sent out on a schedule and repeated (ex. a weekly set of reminders for drug adherence).
- Simple Message - A simple text message can be sent that references information in the case (ex. the case's name)
- Interactive Survey - An interactive SMS survey (based on a form designed in CommCareHQ). This can be used to update or close a particular case
- Incoming Keywords - A user can initiate interaction with the system (ex. requesting a counselling message) by sending a message to the system
Setup Your Project
- Set a Time Zone: Since many reminders are sent at a specific time, its important to specify the time zone for your project. This can be done through Time Zone Settings.
Both cases and mobile workers need to be configured specially for use with CommConnect.