Popular Help Content
- Recipients - Messages can be sent to a mobile worker (ex. a CHW) or a phone number stored in a case (ex. the beneficiary)
- Timed and Conditional Messages - Messages can be controlled and scheduled based on the state of a case (ex. the delivery date or whether a mother is high risk)
- Message Schedules: Multiple messages can be sent out on a schedule and repeated (ex. a weekly set of reminders for drug adherence).
- Simple Message - A simple text message can be sent that references information in the case (ex. the case's name)
- Interactive Survey - An interactive SMS survey (based on a form designed in CommCareHQ). This can be used to update or close a particular case
- Incoming Keywords - A user can initiate interaction with the system (ex. requesting a counselling message) by sending a message to the system
In order to send SMS to an Indian number, that number may need to opt-in to receive SMS. It's a best practice to have each Indian number you want to send sms to follow the opt-in process. Details can be found here: SMS In India
Setup Your Project
- Set a Time Zone: Since many reminders are sent at a specific time, its important to specify the time zone for your project. This can be done through Time Zone Settings.