Popular Help Content
Welcome to CommCareHQ!
- Dashboard - this is the "homepage" of your CommCareHQ Project Space - from here you can quickly access saved reports, specific applications, or navigate to other parts of CommCareHQ.
- Reports – this is where you view data submitted via CommCare Mobile, like worker activity reports and text message records
- Data – this is where you can download form or case data, or edit data for an ongoing project by executing tasks like moving cases from one worker to another, or updating cases through Excel
- Users– manage accounts for both mobile and web users:
- Add new mobile user accounts, put define details about them like their name and phone number, and organize your users into groups
- Invite web users to join your CommCareHQ project space
- Applications – here is where we are going to be working in this tutorial- building, changing, and downloading CommCare applications
- CloudCare Web Apps– CloudCare Web Apps is like a website-based version of CommCare Mobile. It is useful for testing your forms and for doing data entry from a computer instead of a mobile device. Note that CloudCare Web Apps for data entry is only available if you have software plan at the Pro level of higher. CloudCare is available to everyone for testing forms.
- Messaging – this is a tool for sending SMS/text messages to your mobile workers