Popular Help Content
Notification label is a special type of label text which is displayed at the bottom of the screen. It can appear in 3 different colors. It will appear based on what display condition you set in the label.
How to do it
- You need to put all of the questions in a Question List Group.
- In the Advanced section of the Question Properties, set the field Appearance Attribute to:
- floating-good - for a green label message
- floating-caution - for a yellow/orange label message
- floating-bad - for a red label message
You can create a grid of possible answers using only images and have the user just click on the image. This works for multiple choice questions that are either single or multiple answer. You can see an example of this at the ODK website.