Popular Help Content
When turned on, a link to your selected registration form will always appear in the case list:
Even if you enter a search term, the option to jump directly to registration will show up at the bottom of the case list:
Configuration on CommCareHQ
Firstly, navigate to your application's settings menu. Under Addons Add-ons >> Mobile Experience, make sure that "Register from Case List" is selected.
Choose the menu you want to configure and click on the Case Management tab
From the Registration Form Accessible from Case List dropdown, select the relevant registration form
"Register new CCFLS case" is the form that is accessible from the case list of "CCFLS register". The menu filter on "Register CCFLS" is set to "false()" so that registration is only possible through the case list. The settings are set up in the case management tab of "CCFLS register".
Add a Label, Change the label, end of registration action and icon/audio if desired
The label is what will show up on the mobile as the option to jump to the registration form.
- The minimize duplicates setting cannot be used for menus that have any of the following:
- Parent/Child Case Selection turned on.
- Menu Mode is configured as "Display menu and then forms"
- Minimize duplicates only works on CommCareODK for Android, and only on CommCareODK version 2.20 or higher
- Minimize duplicates will override end of form navigation setup for that form. I.e after submitting the registration form from the case list, it will auto direct to you whichever menu you started from to search for the caseYou should leave it set to * Home Screen and should instead control the end of form action in the Advanced settings as shown on the screenshot above.