Popular Help Content
For certain projects, it makes sense to register all the participants in the system ahead of time. This can be done by uploading their information through an Excel file using the Excel Importer. Create an Excel file with the following information/headers:
- Case Name: The name of the registered case (or some other way to quickly identify who the person is).
- contact_phone_number: This is the phone number of the person. The phone number should include the country code and contain no spaces and not have a + symbol. Also, be sure to define this column as a Text column in Excel, otherwise the phone number may not import correctly. For example, an a US number should be 12065551234. An Indian number would be 919560187280
- contact_phone_number_is_verified: This should be set to 1 for every item. It specifies that the phone number for the person is correct.
- case id: A blank column needs to be added here. This is the ID of the item (but since these are new items, they have no ID).
- Additional Data: If there is other information you want to add about the person (ex. gender, age, etc.) you can also include that as additional columns in the Excel file. sample_excel_contacts.xls