Popular Help Content
In this tutorial you will learn the following:
The specific skills you will learn are:
- A good Internet connection
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Web Browser (CommCareHQ DOES NOT work well on Internet Explorer; you can download Chrome for free here). See also: Internet Browsers for CommCareHQ
- Email access (if it’s your first time working on CommCareHQ)
Throughout this tutorial, instructions on what to do are indicated in bold italics. Other text is for your information or clarification. Click on "Setting up a new CommCare Workspace" below to get started.
Get Started with the Different Sections different sections of this Tutorialtutorial:
- Setting up a new CommCare Workspace (you can skip this if you already have a CommCareHQ workspace and account)
- Setting up your Application - learn how to navigate in the CommCare Application Builder
- Using the Form Designer - make your first CommCare form
- Testing a Form in CloudCare - a simple way to test your form and application before downloading to a mobile device.
- Adding Form Logic- the next step in making your form usable!
- Releasing and Testing your First Application