Popular Help Content
This describes how to setup a form that will register a case (or contact) for use with CommConnectMessaging. This form can then be used in a number of ways:
- By a mobile worker to register contacts using SMS
- Through a CommCare phone application
- Through the CommCareHQ web data entry (Using CloudCare).
CommConnect Messaging only supports a single phone number in the case. For example, while you may be able to store both both a mother and husband's phone number in the case, only one of the two will be supported for CommConnectMessaging.
If you'd like users to register themselves for the system, please view Self Registration.
- Follow the instructions to configure a mobile worker to use SMS (Configure a Mobile Worker for CommConnectMessaging)
- Create a new keyword (ex. REGISTER) that will run the Registration form you just created. (Setup SMS Keywords)