Popular Help Content
- Case Name: The name of the registered case (or some other way to quickly identify who the person is).
- contact_phone_number: This is the phone number of the person. The phone number should include the country code and contain no spaces and not have a + symbol. Also, be sure to define this column as a Text column in Excel, otherwise the phone number may not import correctly. For example, a US number should be 12065551234. An Indian number would be 919560187280
- contact_phone_number_is_verified: This should be set to 1 for every item. It specifies that the phone number for the person is correct.
- commcare_email_address: This is optional, but can be specified if you prefer to email your mobile workers (instead of sending a message).
- case id: A blank column needs to be added here. This is the ID of the item (but since these are new items, they have no ID).
- Additional Data: If there is other information you want to add about the person (ex. gender, age, etc.) you can also include that as additional columns in the Excel file. sample_excel_contacts.xls