Popular Help Content
- If you've just copied the application to the phone's memory, restart the phone. The phone won't save the following settings in some situations if it is not restarted first.
- Locate the application on the phone as if you were about to run it
- Navigate to Options -> Application Access
- Select Communication -> Network Access and choose Always Allowed
- If this option is not available, confirm that the application is properly signed (see below).
- Repeat the previous step for any of the following which exist on your device:
- Communication -> ConnectivityMessaging
- Communication -> Connectivity
- Data Access -> Read User Data
- Data Access -> Add and edit data
- Data Access -> Multimedia Recording
- Positioning -> Get Location