Popular Help Content
- If you have supervisors or staff that will monitor collected data, they may need to only see data of a subset of your Mobile Workers. This can simplify reporting significantly, as you will be able to easily filter by only the group of users you are interested in (see Filter reports by group for more details).
- For example: If you have field level workers that encompass different catchment areas, you may want to organize Mobile Workers based on geographic region or other categories, including health center, mobile health unit or hospital, etc.
- If you are using case sharing, groups are critical to defining who is in a case sharing group.
- You may also want to send SMS/text messages to all members of a group
- You may add Mobile Workers to multiple groups. In other words, Mobile Workers can be in more than one group.