This tutorial will introduce how to begin to build a CommCare application through the CommCareHQ application builder.
We are going to start with a simple application in which there is one form: a form to screen a pregnant woman.
Have you reviewed CommCare Fundamentals?
Before starting this tutorial, please make sure you have reviewed CommCare Fundamentals, the first tutorial about CommCare. It contains important basic information about CommCare that will help you in completing this tutorial.
Do you have everything you need?
- A good Internet connection
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Web Browser (CommCareHQ DOES NOT work on Internet Explorer; you can download Chrome for free here)
- Email access (if it’s your first time working on CommCareHQ)
Any Questions before we start?
- Help! My English isn’t good or I want to send this to someone who doesn't read English!
- I already know how to do this!
Get Started with the Different Sections of this Tutorial:
- Setting up a new CommCare Workspace (you can skip this if you already have a CommCareHQ workspace)
- Setting up your Application - learn how to navigate in the CommCare Application Builder
- Using the Form Designer - make your first CommCare form
- Releasing and Testing your First Application