Time to start building!
1- Learn how to navigate the Form Designer
There are several buttons, each one for a type of question to add to your form. These will appear in your "Question Tree" in the order they will appear on your device. In order, these buttons are:
- Text: Inserts a text question or a "label" that does not elicit a user response
- Multiple choice: Inserts a multiple choice question that can have a single-answer (yes-no) or multiple answers
- Choice: Inserts the options within your multiple choice question
- Number: Inserts a question with a numeric response, such as a phone number or age
- Date: Inserts a date or time question
- Hidden Value: Inserts a value of one question into another or allows you to perform more complex calculations
- Group: Inserts a group question
- Multimedia Capture: Inserts a question that captures an image, audio, or video file
- Advanced: a list of more advanced, less common question types
You can hover over the question button to see what it does. For more information on the From Designer and Question types see our Form Designer Help Site.
2- Add questions
3- Add simple logic
Your first form is ready- it's time to test your application. Go on to Part 4.