This page contains background and general resources about CommCare and the CommCare Help Site.
CommCare Resources and Background
CommCare Evidence Base: Learn about the growing body of evidence about how CommCare can be an effective tool in your project
CommCare Term Glossary: This page lists useful terminology and describes concepts which are helpful in understanding CommCare and the instructions in the following pages.
CommCare Videos: Partner-produced videos and Dimagi-generated tutorials
CommCare Plans: Details about the different components of CommCare Plans
CommCare Pricing FAQs: Frequently Asked Quetions about CommCare's new pricing model.
Dimagi is the company behind CommCare- visit our website for more information
mHealth Community: General resources for mobile health projects related to health
Open Source Software refers to software that is made freely available and can be modified or redistributed. All of Dimagi's software (including CommCare) is open source.
CommCare Feature Discoverability is a page that hosts information about features they might have and are not using, or discover significant features they could be using.
About the CommCare Help Site
We do our best to keep the help site up-to-date but our technology is developing fast! If you have a comment or question about a specific page on the help site, we recommend leaving a comment on that page. We will be notified and follow up with your question; however it is important that you leave a comment while logged in so that you will be notified when we reply.
You can also export any page on the help site as a pdf document; after logging in select the "export" option under "tools."
If you have a question about using CommCare that is not addressed on the help site, don't hesitate to contact the CommCare Users Group.
If you are a developer and have a technical question, please contact the CommCare Developers Group
Most viewed content over previous day
No popular content.
Most view content over previous 4 weeks
No popular content.
Recently updated content
- Create and Manage CommCare Mobile WorkersCorlia Harmsen (yesterday at 9:39 AM)
- Community of Practice FeaturesMary Rocheleau (Jan 24, 2023)
- CommCare HostingMary Rocheleau (Jan 24, 2023)
- Advanced Application SettingsCorlia Harmsen (Jan 24, 2023)
- Roles and PermissionsChandler Smith (Jan 23, 2023)
- Mobile Endpoint PermissionsChandler Smith (Jan 23, 2023)
- Dimagi Vaccine Solution Aligns with WHO DDCC: VS Technical GuidanceAkash Lohi (Jan 23, 2023)
- CommCare FunctionsShubham Goyal (Jan 23, 2023)
- Web Apps - Known Issues and LimitationsCody Stahl (Jan 17, 2023)
- Icons in CommCareJeremy Wacksman (Jan 13, 2023)
- Get started with Linked Project SpacesCorlia Harmsen (Jan 13, 2023)
- Case Loads on CommCareCorlia Harmsen (Jan 12, 2023)
- Third-Party Evaluations of CommCareAmie Vaccaro (Jan 11, 2023)
- Using Web AppsKimberly Cho (Jan 06, 2023)
- HomeCorlia Harmsen (Dec 22, 2022)
- COVID-19 Community Messaging: CommunityPulseClayton Sims (Dec 16, 2022)
- User CaseBrendon Peter (Dec 16, 2022)
- CommCare Rate LimitingCorlia Harmsen (Dec 15, 2022)
- CommCare Form Submission Rate LimitingDev Patel (Dec 15, 2022)
- CommCare HQ APIsKai Cowger (Dec 14, 2022)