- CommConnect Overview
- SMS Connectivity and Gateways
- Setup SMS Gateway for Project. An SMS gateway is the phone number that will be used to send SMSs for your project. Different countries have different gateways that are used.
- Set Time Zone for Project: Since many reminders are sent at a specific time, its important to specify the time zone for your project.
There are a number of ways to setup contacts for CommConnect.
- Bulk Registration of Contacts - This can be used to register a number of contacts using Excel.
- Self Registration - This allows contacts to register for the system on their own.
- Registering an Individual Contact - This allows project staff to register contacts using SMS, a phone or web data entry (CloudCare)
- Configure a Mobile Worker for CommConnect - Mobile workers need to be verified before they can send in messages to the system.
- Send a Welcome Message or Survey
- Sending a Date-Based Reminder
- Creating an SMS Survey
- Set-up Reminders
- Setup SMS Keywords
- Self Registration
- Broadcast Messaging
CommConnect Best Practices and FAQs